Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Good Start

I'm back in Buenos Aires. I am here to describe fractures in core from the Quintuco Formation (Jurassic-Cretaceous). It's going okay, but this type of thing can be challenging to the point of frustration, especially in vertical core, which is poorly oriented to intersect vertical fractures. Nightly I try to relax and recharge. This morning's alarm helped greatly. I've always thought, and I don't believe I'm alone here, that Grieg's Morning from Peer Gynt is basically the ideal wakeup music, and what do you know? on the classical music station I programmed my hotel's clock radio to wake me up to (at a pleasant, low volume nonetheless) it came on, nearly exactly on time. Best wakeup call ever! I positively floated to the lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home