Thursday, September 21, 2006

No Way . . .

I have seen more solar eclipses than what I saw on my drive to work today. I was turning left into the Pickle Research Campus and I was behind a Dodge pickup that was also turning left. We both had our blinkers on, and they were in sync. I can’t say perfect sync, and I doubt it was – I’ll bet if we had sat there and watched long enough they would have gotten out of sync. But I must have sat there for thirty seconds watching my left turn signal and his, and they stayed together the whole time. I always figured that if I ever were to see such synchronous turn signals, it would be between two cars of the same model and year, but I drive a small Mazda. That made it extra special to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home